Althea Exclusive One Brand Makeup Tutorial | Moon Goddess Inspired Makeup

Hello Pretty Dolls, 
another makeup tutorial using all Althea Exclusive Brand products. 
This time I picked a Moon Goddess as the theme. 
Since the palette name is Sunrise Moonrise, I picked Sun and Moon Goddesses as theme. 
You can read my previous post if you're interested with the sun themed makeup.


Base


Step 1

Even if it's midnight, a concealer is still a must. Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer in the shade Honey and Mocha. I used Mocha on the outer part of my face and honey are mostly in the center as highlight. Honestly, if Althea create a foundation with the same formula, I will buy. Because it's super easy to blend and has a medium to full coverage. 


Step 2

For blush, I still mixing Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer and Althea Watercolor Cream Tint. But this time I'm using shade Maroon Cream. It create a pretty natural blushing cheek looks.


Step 3

Set my face with Althea Petal Velvet Powder in Beige


Eyes



1. Blend shade #2 nicely as transition color
2. Blend #6 on top the transition color. 
3. Create a halo effect by defining outer and inner corner with #8 . Create the same effect on your lower lashline.
4. Dab #7 on the center of your eyelids.


5. Use Althea Spotlight Eye Glitter in #Pink Light on the center of eyelids and lower lashline.


Lastly, apply Althea Watercolor Cream Tin in the shade Plum Cream to complete this sultry and mysterious looks. 


And you're done! Are you ready to conquer the nigth?\

Get Althea Exclusive Brand products only at Althea Official Website.


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST.

Comments

Popular Posts