My 10 Althea Korea Year End Wishlist

HO HO HOOOO!!
Christmas is around the corner and also New Year is so damn near.
Can you believe it?? 2018 happened so fast!
By the end of the year I want so spend some cash to buy me gifts that I deserve after being a good girl for all year round. Also, because Althea Korea is back for Indonesia customer, we should celebrate this by going gaga. LOL just kidding. But, a little shopping spree won't hurt us rigth??

So, I've been lurking on Althea Indonesia website in the past few days and hera are My 10 Year End Althea Korea Year End Wishlist!

1. Laneige Dream and Glow Mini Sleeping Mask Set


I've been wearing Laneige Water Sleeping mask for almost 2 years. It helps my skin to be hydrated, smooth, supple and glowing when I wake up in the morning. To be very honest, I'm a very lazy person when it comes to skincare, sometimes I just been really tired and all I wanna do is tucking myself to bed as soon as possible. Laneige Sleeping mask is the answer of my procrastination habit. Because, even if I skipped my whole skincare step but use this sleeping mask only, my skin will still be bomb in the morning. 

I've been wanting to try the Lavender one also, since I have a very bad sleeping habit, maybe the lavender scent will help me out. The Firming one seems legit too, I need to get rid of my fine lines. I'm old now. 

This Mini Sleeping Mask Set contains 3 products, Water Sleeping Mask, Lavender Sleeping Mask and Firming Sleeping mask for IDR 375.000. Isn't that a steal!
You can find the product here

2. Etude Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom


Yo, I've been eyeing this palette for around 3 months already. Look at those coloorrrrssss. 
It's sooo pretty I would die for this palette. (JK, NO!)
To be very very honest, I was so skeptical about Korean Brand eyeshadows. Because they tend to be less pigmented. But Korea do makes the best glitter eyeshadow and this Etude House Play Color Eyes in Cherry Blossom has a bunch of fun and flirty glitters!! I cannot wait to try them on.
The colors selection are pretty nice for daily makeup. You can get this palette for only IDR 211.000 at Althea Korea

3. Etude House All Caring Eraser Pad


I also been wanting to try eraser pads. This kind of products have been a trend in Korea. Because it's so practical and efficient. There are so many brand come out with cleansing pads but none of ther are more affordable than Etude House All  Caring Eraser Pad. Every cleansing pad I know are soo much expensive that this and honestly sis, I can't afford that! lol. 
So, that is why i want to try this product so freaking much. It's only IDR 152.000 for 60 pads. So it can last a moth for sure. Get the product here.

4. Hera Black Cushion



I've heard a lot of good stuff about hera products. And this cushion caught my eye. Look at that packagiiiinggg. It's so cute. This Black Cushion is a Holiday Edition. That's why it looks so festive yet so elegant. Sadly there are not much shade range as always. But I still want that. Who can't resist that packaging tho. Not me obviously! Hera is pretty much a higher end brand, so this cushion is IDR 736.000. Whoopsss, that super expensive but the price is also the reason why I want to try it. How good it gotta be for that price? 

5. Huxley Secret Of Sahara Sleeping Mask Good Night


Huxley is also a brand I've been curious about since I watched Joan Day vlogs every single day, and she is been raving about some of Huxley product. Actually I wanted to try the Secret of Sahara Oil Serum but I don't think my skin could handle oil based serum so I want to try their sleeping mask instead. Huxley also have one of the most extra packaging. I'm always down for a good packaging and a good sleeping mask, so... I want you Huxleyyy!
Get this product for IDR 270.000 at Althea Korea

6. Neogen Real Fresh Foam Green Tea 



Neogen is also the brand that makes me want to try cleansing/exfoliating pads. Their exfoliating pads is super famous but it's kinda expensive for me and hard to find in Indonesia. So, instead, I want to try this product. It contains a real green tea flakes at the bottom of the bottle! They are so interesting. 
And it is also a very convenient facial foam, because when you push the pump, it will create a foam not just spitting some product. So you can just push and wash you face with it. 
This facial foam is kinda expensive too, but seems worth it, IDR 170.000

7.  Innisfree Jeju Orchid Eye Cream

I need eye cream ASAP! I can see so many fine lines around my eyes and my eye bags.... let's not talk about that I just need eye cream! Joan Kim is also the person who got me into this product. She keep saying that her mom been loving this product and keep repurchasing them. So, that is why I've been super curious about this eye cream. I will get this cream for real. My eyes need helps!
Althea sells Innisfree Jeju Orchid Eye Cream for IDR 326.000. It's pretty expensive but if it's gonna help my eyes I'll be okay.

8. Peripera Ink The Velvet Tint


Who doesn't know about Peripera's Ink Velvet?? They are super famous but I never ever in my life trying them. I'm such a failure lmao. But, the reason why I never try this is because, 1. It's kinda pricey. 2. It's hard to get! They keep selling out every frickin where. But now, Althea will be the helping angel for me. The color selections are nice. I want to try number 6. Celeb Deep Rose.

Price: IDR. 110.000

9. RiRe Luxe Matte Lipstick


RiRe is one the brand that I loved at Althea. Most of their products are super affordable but has a really nice quality. I've been trying their mascara,lip tint, and toner. They are super nice for it's price. Luxe Matte Lipstick has a very sleek and elegant packaging. The colors are pretty too. There are 6 shades to choose and I want to try them all! 



10. RiRe Lucent Star Cushion



Last but not least, RiRe Lucent Star Cushion. Why do I want to buy? Do you guys really need to ask?? The packaging is hella cute! and it's not only a cushion but therare a lip and cheek products inside! I'm definitely gonna buy this. The case is 3D and filled with real glitters. The cushion is stamped with star pattern. It is super cute and multifunctional! 
You can get this at Althea for IDR 310.000
They claim to be moisturizing yet high coverage. Aren't you intrigued too?


So that's all my wishlist for this end of the year!
What do you think? What's your wishlist for this year? Share in the comment section bellow.
All the products I've mention above are available at Althea Korea website

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts