REVIEW : WARDAH MATTE LIPSTICK SUMMER PINK (16)


HELLO PRETTY DOLLS
I've own this lipstick since last year, I've take the picture of it since last year.
And I posted it just by now.
That's how lazy I am.



I bought this lipstick at Royal Plaza Beauty Bazaar.
This lipstick was discount 20%. From 32K to 25K. That's why I bought it. kekekeke.
And this is my only natural, nude, or muted whatever you called this kind of color.
All I own are bold.


They came in a grey colored box with magenta metallic accent.
And there is a hole in the bottom so you can see the number and the shade name.


Mine is Number 16, called Summer Pink. When the first time I opened this product and I saw the bullet, I was like "What kind of summer pink is thissss??" It's bold red brown. Even when I swatched it it looks more orange brown than pink. 
 

This product have a good pigmentation, one swipe and it's opaque.
It has a vanilla cookie scent. I love sniffing this product.lol
Like I mention before, it's look brown on my hand but on my lips it appear soft pink with a hint of coral.
Actually when I heard the name Summer Pink, I thought it will be neon.


They claim to have matte finish, but it's not so that matte. It still have creamy like finish.
You have to blot it if you want it to have a matte finish.
It stays on my lips quite long. Around 4-5 hours
Even after eating and drinking. It did transfer but they still on your lips too.
OVERALL THOUGHTS

WHAT I LIKE

Long Lasting
Vanilla scent
Doesn't dries out my lips
Smooth application
Pigmented

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE

Not really matte

SCORE
4/5


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST

Comments

  1. I LOVE ANYTHING VANILLA!~ Omg can't wait to visit Indonesia and buy some stuffs from Wardah! Are there any other products from them you would want me to check out?
    xx ieyra | babysoulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess it smells so nice and sweet. Actually I haven't try many of their products, but my friend told me to try their Exclusive Liquid foundation. My friends use that foundation and it's really good. You should try it. :D
      when will you visit Indonesia?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts