REVIEW: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer Sand Beige

Hello Pretty Dolls.
This review actually should come up last week.
But, I want to try it more so I could give you better review.


I bought this Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foudation at @preorderbymimo
or you can visit their website
I've been eyeing this foundation since Kathleen Lights, my fav youtuber say this foundie is good.
I start searching and watching all the other review.
Everyone said this is good. So I'm getting more and more excited. 
I almost cancel to order this, but I got a job to do my friend's sister graduation makeup
 So finally I bought it..and I'm not regret it. :D


First of all, the packaging!
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 (gotta call it like that) packaging made from glass
It contains 1fl oz/30ml of products.
 I thought they will be bigger but it contains more than enough of 1 month of supply
The also have pump, which is really really nice. I love it.
I do really love the packaging, the color is also pretty.


 Milani Perfect Conceal 2 in 1 Foundation claims are
  • MEDIUM TO FULL COVERAGE
  • LIGHTWEIGHT, OIL-FREE FORMULA
  • LONGWEARING, WATER-RESISTANT AND SWEATPROOF
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 have thick texture.
It's liquid but thick and creamy.
The first time I try it, it has like cooling effect.
Still feel it sometimes tho.
This blend really nicely. I don't find it hard to blend it.
I just goes really well and buff smoothly to my skin.


I have a video of the wear test of this.
And it become really oily around 9 hours after used.
But please note that I use motorcycle to go everywhere.
I also live in Surabaya, the super hot and humid city.
It's so humid these day. T.T
But I tried it several times, I change the primes, the moisturizer and the powder.
My Garnier serum cream gives the most oily result.
My skin is oily combination. My T-zone is superrrr hella oily, fyi.
I believe Milani Perfect Conceal 2 in 1 Foundation will give a different result for each person
Depends on your activity, moisturizer, primer, etc.


And yes it's lightweight. t feels just like your regular BB cream
Mostly, foundation with medium to full coverage will feel really thick on your skin. But this doesn't!
Milani Perfect Conceal 2 in 1 Foundation claim to be waterproof and sweat-proof.
I did sweat a lot, and the foundation still going strong.
Haven't try to go swimming with this on, so I don't know. lol


But, I love love love this foundation since it give full coverage and it's not cakey at all
Usually, when my face turn really oily the foundation will looks cakey
or after I blot my face, they will stain on the tissue and my skin will appear really patchy.
Milani Perfect Conceal 2 in 1 Foundation did not do that.
FOR REAL!
If you see the middle pic bellow, my pores looks big because I just ride my bike under the sun.



Yesterday, when I go to Beauty Blogger Gathering (report soon)
I do bake my face, apply my powder more, and use Etude House Face Blur as my primer
Milani Perfect Conceal 2 in 1 Foundation stay on my face even more.
Gadis said my face looks matte. lol
Fyi, I have to ride for 1 hour to the first event, and ride my bike again to the second venue.
Busy day but my foundation stay.


Oh yeah, you can check their website for the other shade
They give a pretty good explaination for each shade
For example, Sand Beige explained as "For medium skin tone with warm undertone"

FINAL THOUGHTS

WHAT I LIKE
-medium to full coverage
-not cakey
-sweatproof
 -lightweight
-easy to blend

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE
-still makes my skin oily

SCORE
4,5/5

REPURCHASE?
YES!


You can also watch my video here.


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST




Comments

  1. waaahh~ aku baru kepo kepo sama ini~ range warnanya lumayan sih emang hhihihi
    makasiiih reviewnyaa berguna banget buat diriku yg lagi milih2 foundie ^^

    anyway, salam kenal

    Bulan -- http://pieorangejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam kenal!

      iya, rangenya klo untuk kulit asia ckup lengkap sih klo menurutku. :D

      thank you for visiting :D

      Delete
  2. Halo mba Redha, aku tag blog mba Redha di sini loh. Dicek ya :D

    http://limlimzi.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Redha aku tadinya mau cobain ini tapi mundur karena dia yellow tone dan kata anak FD cocok buat yang kulitnya warm undertone atau berwarna. Kulitku neutral tapi kalau base cenderung ke cool, makanya jadi urung mau cobain padahal naksir wadahnya >.< #bancipackaging

    Warnanya masuk yaa di kulitmu hihihi ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tapi di web nya mereka punya sebua undertone kok nin, cool, neutral dan warm. yg ini emang warm. Tapi g tau lagi sih.. hahaha. Iya wadahnya cantikkkk. XD

      Delete
  4. aduh Milani ya, coveragenya bagus! Jadi kepincut pen beli ^^

    Nice sharing darl

    www.christinauntari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya coveragenya luar biasaaaa.

      thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. OMG, ini sweatproof?😍 #langsungmasukinwishlisht. Thank you for the review! Anyway, mind to follback my blog to? :)


    heartofbluebells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ini sweatproof darl.
      Sudah aku folback.

      thank you for visiting :D

      Delete
  6. Kak ini oxidize gak sih kak? Aku gak fair tapi gak gelap juga sih cuma gak berani kalau pake Neutral takutnya keputihan:( Undertone ku kuning. Galau banget udah tutorial youtube udah ngeliatin websitenya berkali-kali masih galauuuu. Review indonesia rata-rata pake Neutral/Light/Medium yg pake SandBeige jarang sekaliii:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haloo, maaf banget baru bales ya. Dia oxidize dikit banget sih. Setelah aku pake beberapa kali lg, kayanya aku mau ganti warna yg satu tingkat lebih terang kayanya. Karena Sand Beige kuning banget kalo dibawah matahari hahaha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts