REVIEW: Naturecia Brightening Exfoliator

Hello Pretty Dolls!

What's your favorite face exfoliator products?
Haven't find yet?
Maybe this one could be your favorite!





 Naturecia is a Japanese brand, produced by Sojitz Cosmetics Corporation.
It's imported to Indonesia by PT. Sojitz Indonesia and manufactured by Millot Laboratories Co., Ltd., Thailand.


Naturecia Brightening Exfoliator is a water based, non allergenic, and non-scrub skin exfoliator.
It's my second time trying out water based exfoliator.
I've try "K" Mineral Peeling, but to be quite honest I don't like the feeling after used.
It's pretty sticky for me, it feels like the residue is still sitting on my skin.
Not a fan.
I was thinking, "Oh, this gonna be the same as that K"
But it's not! 
It doesn't sticky at all.
It glides really smoothly, it takes off my dead skin pretty nicely too.
I noticed that this works a little bit faster than "K".


This product is claimed to make your skin brighter ad smoother.
Naturecia Brightening Exfoliator also claim to make your pores appear smaller.
Very promising, right?
Well, to be honest I feel all that but not so significant.
So, don't expect your skin gonna appear as smooth as Japanese girl after using this.
I believe if I using this constantly it'll give the best result.

 
I usually prefer scrub type exfoliator, because I feel my skin way cleaner with them.
But, this product is for anyone of you who are busy and don't have much time foor peeling or scrubbing.
I've got a job (YAY NO LONGER JOBLESS AFTER A YEAR)
And I rarely have "me time" for anything like that anymore
So, I find this exfoliator pretty helpful since it does it's jobs really fast


Naturecia Brightening Exfoliator is gel type.
As I've said, it glides really smoothly
It leave no sticky feelings at all.
Your skin will feels so hydrated afterwards.
Looks brighter and smoother also.

BEWARE! NASTY PIC AHEAD!

If you want to see how this product works
You can watch my review and try on video of this products.
But it's a loong ass video. 
Bear with it. You can skip all you want.
You can see how this product really works and proof all their claim.


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST

Comments

Popular Posts